This MockuuupsLicense gives you the right to use products ("Templates") obtained from https://www.mockuuups.com/ ("Site") in a personal or commercial project for yourself or a client.
- Use Templates for personal or commercial use.
- Templates may only be installed on a single computer, but can be used in multiple projects. Unless you buy a license for multiple users, than the upper limit of installations is defined by number of people in license. If your purchase does not include an information about number of licenses, that means it is only a single license.
- When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed.
- Templates cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
- Templates cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the Template contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under the MockuuupsLicense, please respect the creator and contact the Mockuuups team at [email protected]
This document was last updated on May 14, 2015